- It has stupendous healing powers.
- Useful in Cough, Cold and Fever.
- It has anti-cancerous and anti-oxidant properties.
- Useful for decreasing blood glucose and cholesterol level.
- It is widely used in cases of skin, teeth or eyes disorders in various forms.
- Helps in strengthening immune system of the body.
- Its aroma keeps away insects and mosquitoes from the house.
Note- With reference to Japan Nuclear Disaster, I want to bring this fact to limelight that many studies and researches had suggested that Tulsi can also help to protect organs from 'radiation poisoning' .